CacheTrack- is a Java application for S60 mobile phones that reads files in the Geocaching.com-GPX-format and helps to find geocaches.
CacheTrack is a free application. You just have to visit a web page containing the latest about CacheTrack on your phone to unlock the application for 24 hours.
· Open GPX files which are compatible with Geocaching.com
· record of your tour
· export the recorded tour as a KML file to be viewed with Google Earth
· export waypoints as "Landmarks" e.g. to view them on Nokia Maps or use the "Navigate to" function of your phone
· create new waypoints
· waypoint projection
· view images referenced by the cache description
· view cache logs
· view cache description
· view cache hints
· can use internal or external GPS receivers
· automate the creation of waypoints based on instructions found in the cache description by the use of a so called "Solver"
· view an Google Maps image showing the current waypoints
What's New in This Release:
· Can now read new and old Geocaching.com GPX files