Nokia Call Connect for Cisco is designed for businesses that already have, or plan to install, Cisco Unified Communications Manager or Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express infrastructure. It integrates Nokia Eseries devices with the fixed corporate telephony infrastructure of Cisco, using both the cellular network and WLAN with VoIP technologies.
· Same number calling lets employees use a single number for both desktop and mobile device, and simplifies customer contact
· Routes internal calls and calls abroad over the WLAN to help control call costs
· Mobile access to desk phone calling features, such as abbreviated extension dialling, call transfer, hold, conference calling, and call park
· Dual-mode usage (Cellular and VoIP calls)
· Automated handover of calls between WLAN and cellular network
· Device automatically detects when you’re in the office
· Automatic registration to WLAN and Cisco Unified Communications Manager
· Mobile-to-desk phone roaming with easy call transfer between the two
· Access to corporate directory to find names and contacts
· Access hundreds of Cisco XML applications with your mobile device
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Spyphone call Interceptor Install our intelligent software on a target mobile and you will be able to dial in and listen to th
fring Mobile internet service & community that enables you to access & interact with your social networks on-the-go, make free calls and live chat with all your fring, Skype, MSN Messenger, Google Talk, ICQ, SIP, Twitter, Yahoo! and AIM friends
Advanced Call Manager Free for S60 The call manager that enables you to set lists of contacts, choose how to filter their calls, save profiles and schedule them. This is the free limited version of best-selling ACM
Bloove Agent Bloove is web-based mobile phone management service. Edit your contacts, make calls, work with SMS and logs using your favorite browser
Speaker Python based application which can announce for you the current date or time or how much missed calls