Nokia Call Connect for Cisco is designed for businesses that already have, or plan to install, Cisco Unified Communications Manager or Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express infrastructure. It integrates Nokia Eseries devices with the fixed corporate telephony infrastructure of Cisco, using both the cellular network and WLAN with VoIP technologies.
· Same number calling lets employees use a single number for both desktop and mobile device, and simplifies customer contact
· Routes internal calls and calls abroad over the WLAN to help control call costs
· Mobile access to desk phone calling features, such as abbreviated extension dialling, call transfer, hold, conference calling, and call park
· Dual-mode usage (Cellular and VoIP calls)
· Automated handover of calls between WLAN and cellular network
· Device automatically detects when you’re in the office
· Automatic registration to WLAN and Cisco Unified Communications Manager
· Mobile-to-desk phone roaming with easy call transfer between the two
· Access to corporate directory to find names and contacts
· Access hundreds of Cisco XML applications with your mobile device
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Nokia»:
Audiosmileys Cute little application that allows you to play funny sounds to express your feelings
Nokia Feel beta A fun and surprising way to explore what your device can do, based on how you feel
Nokia Location Tagger With Nokia Location Tagger, you can automatically tag your location data to your pictures
Nokia Play To Nokia Play To lets you show photos and videos taken with your mobile to your friends wirelessly on your TV. Or you can listen to your favourite music stored on your mobile with your home audio system
Nokia Custom Dictionary Edit the list of words used by the phone for text prediction and transfer it between phones