Flyer-Flyer Framework 2 dramatically accelerates the use of advanced native features anywhere.
Flyer Framework 2 is based on the Flash Lite (1.1, 2.x, 3.0) integration with Python for S60 and contains the following features:
- Take photos with device camera
- Take device screenshots
- Send files over a bluetooth connection
- Get the contact entries in the default device database
- Sound recording and playback
- File download and file upload
- GPS module to display latitude, longitude, satellite count, and time
- Record device screen as FLV
- Get Inbox SMS messages
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
PktPing PktPing, also named Pocket Ping, is a Ping utility for Symbian S60 devices
HTML Control This open source project provides a CCoeControl derived class which allows Symbian C++ developers to build custom UI or to render simple web page by using HTML and CSS
MobiAccess Development MobiAccess is a mobile development framework that enables developers to easily create mobile applications for data collection without extensive knowledge on mobile development. It handles data replication (mobiSync) and data visualization (mobiVision) as well