SmartGPX is a geocaching.com Pocket Query viewer for Symbian OS based phones. It is designed to be as simple as possible. You can hold your GPS receiver in one hand and your Symbian OS device in the other hand to view your location and the cache description at the same time. The actuals versions of SmartGPX are quite stable now and have a wide range of functionalities, that make Geocacher's life a bit easier.
· Read Pocket Queries in GPX format available for Premium Members at geocaching.com.
· Import GPX files from filesystem (phone memory on C: or memory card on E:).
· Show all caches in an overview list with information about cache type, TB inside, found.
· Cache list order by name, waypoint name (GCxxxx), distance/direction, difficulty, date hidden, date of last log.
· Set filter for Geocache list (Filter by name, container, type, distance/direction, found/not found)
· Show cache description in a detail view as plain text and HTML with other information.
· Additional images for cache descriptions can be downloaded and displayed via network.
· Show hints encrypted and decrypted.
· Show logs entered for a cache.
· Show travelbugs contained in a cache
· Enter additional notes for caches.
· Set "Found it" flag for caches that have been found
· Cache finds can be added as notes to the device calendar
· Support for opencaching.de GPX files.
· S60: Export Geocaches to Landmark DB
· S60: Get current position from connected or built-in GPS receiver
· S60: Start navigation applications from within SmartGPX
· Spoiler Sync/Geopics.pl support
· Import of all GPX files from a directory
· Supported languages: English, German, Danish, Czech, Dutch, Polish, Finnish, Hungarian, Portugues, Swedish, Romanian, Catalan, Spanish, Afrikaans
What's New in This Release:
· Show cache attributes when available
· Fixed bug: Crash when loading caches with ' in the name
· Some other smaller things
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Dimitri Brukakis»: