Unity was originally invented in Japan 1985 as "Chain Shot!" by Kuniaki Moribe. After that it has spread all over the world with names such as SameGame, TumeGame, MameGame, KomeGame, DebaGame, TileFall, Cabeem, MaciGame, GD-BMD etc.
The idea is to clear the whole playing area by removing tiles in groups. The more tiles you remove at the same time, the more points you get. The trick is that the scoring system is exponential:
Tip: As you can see you should remove small groups in order to create larger groups. When the group is big enough even just one more tile will make a big difference.
When you remove tiles, the space will be filled by tiles above falling down. Empty columns will be filled by sliding remaining columns to left. If you manage to clear the whole field, you will get 1000 points as a bonus and go to next level.
What's New in This Release:
· Disable screensaver when at foreground
· Disable sensor when at background
· Startup board size Small (5x6)
· Cursor stays at selected non-empty tile when rotating
· Simple end detection (1 tile remaining)
· 3 - Jump level, for testing purposes
· Fix: all top10 scores numbered 1-10
· Tested with N82 (pyS60 1.4.4)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Free - Blockfest Deluxe A new perspective on the classic idea! Group together similar blocks and watch them explode like candy filled pinatas! Lightning fast 3D graphics and addictive gameplay make this the perfect time killer