Version: 1.0 Platforms: Series 60, Symbian OS Categories: Programming & Development, System Utilities Upload Date: 7 Sep 10 Developer:
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 81 Kb
Rating: 3.0/5 (Total votes: 19)
SajiFS Launcher-is an end-user as well as developer freeware solution to play/test PC mouse based flash games in full screen with a close button without modifying the source of the game. It can launch the swf files in two resolution i.e stretched & normal. It was developed using Symbian C++ & Flash Lite.
How to get started with FS Launcher:
- Install the provided fslauncher sis file.
- Save your swf files to C:/data/others or e:/others (default direcotories for saving swf files)
- Open FS Launcher , browse saved swf files and play them.
· supports portrait and landscape mode.
· provide 2 resolutions for launching swf files i.e stretched & normal.
· Symbian C++ and Flash Lite powered.
· Easy to install and play with.
· Can launch many of Flash 8 PC games successfully.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Y-Tasks Collection of development helper tools for S60 3rd edition devices