SajiFS Launcher-is an end-user as well as developer freeware solution to play/test PC mouse based flash games in full screen with a close button without modifying the source of the game. It can launch the swf files in two resolution i.e stretched & normal. It was developed using Symbian C++ & Flash Lite.
How to get started with FS Launcher:
- Install the provided fslauncher sis file.
- Save your swf files to C:/data/others or e:/others (default direcotories for saving swf files)
- Open FS Launcher , browse saved swf files and play them.
· supports portrait and landscape mode.
· provide 2 resolutions for launching swf files i.e stretched & normal.
· Symbian C++ and Flash Lite powered.
· Easy to install and play with.
· Can launch many of Flash 8 PC games successfully.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Wireless Database Viewer Plus Synchronize any desktop side database Wirelessly with your Symbian S60 3rd and 5th Edition Device(3G, EDGE or Wi-Fi)
Y-Tasks Collection of development helper tools for S60 3rd edition devices
Qt Phone Demos Demos that illustrate the new features brought by Qt 4.6.0: the new version of the cross-platform application and UI framework
Python for S60 (PyS60) Python for S60 brings the power and productivity of the Python programming language to the S60 platform
appuifw2 Appuifw2 is an external Python module for PyS60
Alnet VDRC Professional client application designed for remote communication and management of all Alnet digital video recording systems
MobiAccess Development MobiAccess is a mobile development framework that enables developers to easily create mobile applications for data collection without extensive knowledge on mobile development. It handles data replication (mobiSync) and data visualization (mobiVision) as well
Libsssd 089m_20050905 Libsssd is a cross-platform, integer-based audio library designed for interactive applications and games on small devices such as smartphones/PDAs