Version: 22.214.171.124updated Platforms: Series 60, UIQ Categories: Programming & Development Upload Date: 19 Mar 12 Developer: Sirius
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 899 Kb
Rating: 2.8/5 (Total votes: 259)
SISContents is a tool that allows you to unpack, edit and sign Symbian 9 SIS packages (Nokia S60 3rd/5th Edition and Sony Ericsson UIQ 3.x platforms are supported). It helps you to inspect the files contained in SIS package, to see certificates against which it was signed as well as to view the PKG script that describes the on-device installation process. You can also edit the contents of packages and sign them after that.
· read the contents and show information on SIS packages;
· unpack files from SIS packages;
· extract embedded components of packages as sis files (including certificates and signatures);
· view and save installation PKG script;
· sign packages, show information on certificates (validity period, issuer, subject, etc.), and delete them from package;
· edit package: modification of name, vendor, version, type of installation, supported platforms (devices) is available. You can also add, replace and delete files/components containing in a package and change capabilities, UID3, SID of executables (i.e. exe, dll, ldd, etc.);
· read the contents and unpack files from N-Gage packages;
· extract and edit contents of mif files embedded in sis packages;
· view and extract images from multibitmap (mbm) files embedded in sis packages.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
QtInstaller QT Installer is required if you want to run QT applications on your S60 mobile device
HTML Control This open source project provides a CCoeControl derived class which allows Symbian C++ developers to build custom UI or to render simple web page by using HTML and CSS
Miso Miso Python Library is a Python for S60 extension providing simple utility functions and classes, implemented on top of Symbian OS native resources. Miso Build Tool is a make-style tool for PyS60 extension building
Resolvr Resolvr is a framework for Zeroconf naming, service advertisement, and discovery for Symbian OS
Wireless Database Viewer Plus Synchronize any desktop side database Wirelessly with your Symbian S60 3rd and 5th Edition Device(3G, EDGE or Wi-Fi)
Qt Phone Demos Demos that illustrate the new features brought by Qt 4.6.0: the new version of the cross-platform application and UI framework