SISContents is a tool that allows you to unpack, edit and sign Symbian 9 SIS packages (Nokia S60 3rd/5th Edition and Sony Ericsson UIQ 3.x platforms are supported). It helps you to inspect the files contained in SIS package, to see certificates against which it was signed as well as to view the PKG script that describes the on-device installation process. You can also edit the contents of packages and sign them after that.
· read the contents and show information on SIS packages;
· unpack files from SIS packages;
· extract embedded components of packages as sis files (including certificates and signatures);
· view and save installation PKG script;
· sign packages, show information on certificates (validity period, issuer, subject, etc.), and delete them from package;
· edit package: modification of name, vendor, version, type of installation, supported platforms (devices) is available. You can also add, replace and delete files/components containing in a package and change capabilities, UID3, SID of executables (i.e. exe, dll, ldd, etc.);
· read the contents and unpack files from N-Gage packages;
· extract and edit contents of mif files embedded in sis packages;
· view and extract images from multibitmap (mbm) files embedded in sis packages.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
MobiAccess Development MobiAccess is a mobile development framework that enables developers to easily create mobile applications for data collection without extensive knowledge on mobile development. It handles data replication (mobiSync) and data visualization (mobiVision) as well
PyS60 Python The Python programming language for S60 mobile phones
Y-Tasks Collection of development helper tools for S60 3rd edition devices
SajiFS Launcher A freeware solution to play/test PC mouse based flash games in full screen with a close button without modifying the source of the game
appuifw2 Appuifw2 is an external Python module for PyS60
Qt Library The Qt library is required to run applications written using Qt
SwiftLog Fast logging for your C++ Symbian programs
Miso Miso Python Library is a Python for S60 extension providing simple utility functions and classes, implemented on top of Symbian OS native resources. Miso Build Tool is a make-style tool for PyS60 extension building
Resolvr Resolvr is a framework for Zeroconf naming, service advertisement, and discovery for Symbian OS