S60 HTML Editor is a simple but useful editor for HTML code on Symbian smartphones.
First you must install Pys60 and appuifw2 to your device.
If you have S60 3rd Ed. device, you can install it from the SIS-file as a standalone application with own button in main menu.
Otherwise, you can simply copy the source code file to the /Python directory on the device or memory card (where Python is installed). Then start Python interpreter, press left softkey for the menu and select Run script. Select the scripts and press OK.
· Easy insertion of HTML tags and entities using quick menu
· Automatic control for the close tags (for tags such as strong, em, a, etc)
· Fast moving through the text using hot keys and menus
What's New in This Release:
· Tag insertion algorithm changed: inserts both open and close tags simultaneously, if needed, also asks for attributes as well. List of predefined tags extended.
· View in browser option available.
· Do not quit Python when runs as a script
· Code has been refactored and improved.