Warspear Online (Symbian) is a free online game which includes all the general features and best traditions of MMORPG games. When you enter the game you dive into a colorful world with its own history, full of unforgettable adventures. Here you can find new friends from all over the world. Appearance of your character depends on items you are equipped with.
Hundreds of unique quests won't let you get bored, and fights with various monsters in real-time mode will make the game exciting and eventful. You can estimate all advantages of the gameplay in real-time even on low-speed mobile Internet.
What's New in This Release:
· Version 3.5.0 bug fixes.
What's New in 3.4.4:
· List of players who are on the same location as you.
· To the everyday Mentor's gifts added few additional items from Miracle Shop.
· Consuming energy for the skills now dynamically changes with increasing skill level.
· Changed trading window, now you will see the name of selected item.
· Minor changes in hero classes mechanics.
· General fixes and improvements.
What's New in 3.3.1:
· fixed bug, when party leader couldn't demand arena fight
· small fixes in texts and interface
What's New in 3.2.0:
· Holiday content
· Item unbinding ability
· Many bugfixes and improvements
What's New in 3.1.1:
· the new territory - "Norlant Swamps"
· quests with random awards
· new monsters and mini-bosses
· monsters' death animations added
· improved graphics on islands
· "friends enter/leave" notification option
· many GUI fixes and improvements
· many bugfixes and improvements
What's New in 3.0.3:
· Various quests fixed
· Optimized traffic usage
· Some skills improvements
· Fixed empty daily gifts
· Fixed calculation of experience and gold amount for the Chosen faction (these parameters were also fixed for existing characters)
· Improved graphics on the Godgorrath Island (Mountain Clans)
· Fixed data caching error
· Improved game stability
What's New in 2.10.3:
· The major improvements are fixes with sound glitches and stability of the application.
What's New in 2.10.1:
· Fixed display of fonts.
· Small changes in the categories of goods on the market (some items were incorrectly placed in the wrong category).
· Unplanned changes in the mechanics of certain classes.
· Fixed damage of the "Powerful Shot" skill.
· Improved stability of the game.
What's New in 2.8.0:
· Complexity of the Astral Labyrinth increased.
· Improved process of Amplification: selected option of insurance saved, display of amplification progress.
· Changes in some skills when applying them to bosses.
· Navigation arrow to help finding the objectives related to the quests.
· Notification when free Arena tickets added.
· Changing in assortment of costumes.
· Added QIWI and MOL payment systems.
· Several fixes and improvements.
What's New in 2.6.0:
· Delicate balance established on the Irselnort after the opening of Hidden Sanctuary is being threatened again. Legion and the Sentinels are on the verge of a new discovery! The appearance in the Grey Mountains of the mysterious portals should shed the light on one of the greatest mysteries of Berengar. What a powerful magician opens a thousand years ago, when he learned the wisdom of the White Wanderer? Spirit of Berengar calling for the strongest warriors of the Firstborn and Mountain Clans again. This brave spirits have to go in a mysterious labyrinth, lying in the middle of the boundless emptiness of Astral. Many centuries no-one stepped there. But now the time has come. What awaits on the other side of the ancient portals? Very soon there will be one less mystery at the Ash Coast...
Achieve the 20th level:
· To take part in the severe trials and deadly battles you should not only be strong and courageous. Upon reaching level 20 you will get 2 points for the distribution of skills and you can participate in rated Arena battles for 19-20 level players.
Deep Astral Labyrinth dungeon:
· Astral Labyrinth is the dungeon with increased complexity for 18-20 level players. We have designed it that the complexity of this dungeon is made for experienced players.
In this dungeon you will find:
· 13 bosses with 18-22 level of complexity with 17-18 level gear drop. In addition all creatures in dungeon will drop useful items for all players.
· Two full sets of armor and weapons for all classes.
· Daily quests in the dungeon to gain experience. At the 18th level 3 quests are available and 7 quests on 19th level.
· Complexity of the dungeon is divided into 5 parts. In order to successfully pass the last 2 parts it is necessary to collect equipment with the resistance bonus against Dark Magic in the first three parts.
· Connect your Twitter account and receive daily gifts from the Legendary Chest, where you will find a surprises. Share your news from the game with your friends in a social network and invite them to the magical world of Arinar!
Daily gifts now are more interesting:
· We drew an attention to the wishes of players and improved the daily gifts. They have become more valuable and useful and we hope will give you even more enjoyable moments in the game.
Sales in Miracle Shop:
· We remind you that until January 10 the prices of all items in Miracle Shop are reduced by 20%. Buy and make gifts to your friends!
List of fixes and changes:
· Items on players breaks after death only after level 6.
· Bow is returned in the Firstborn shop. Unfortunately, it can no longer be sold for more than the cost of purchase.
· Fixed bug with Buckler shield.
· Some monsters can now detect players using skill of invisibility.
What's New in 2.5.0:
· Arinar celebrates the World Creation holiday! In cities you will wind a new and interesting quests and rewards.
· Amplification of items. With the help of Enhancement Sphere you can increase the first bonus of items. This process is very entertaining - with each level, along with the characteristics the chance of successful amplification is reduced. But do not worry: the item always possible to insure against failure to improve! After amplification weapon glows a mysterious light. Required Enhancement Spheres can be found at any place in the game world as well as you can purchase them in the Miracle Shop.
· Daily gifts for logging into the game. Desiring to facilitate the misery of war, your Mentor sends a gift each day - a little surprise chest, which includes a useful random item from the game world. It will help you to survive with honor first tests on the road to victory! To give this gift we are using the Mailbox - a new feature in the game, which we will develop in the near future.
· The new system of runes and crystals. We have simplified the system of runes and crystals, so that now they are not limited on the level, and their characteristics are set automatically by the level of a item in which they inserted. Old runes and crystals will be removed from the Miracle Shop. Also, these changes affect some consumables (potions etc).
· Rogue: Stealth skill duration reduced and increased its recharge time.
· Barbarian: Chop skill damage reduced, but also reduced its energy consumption and recharge.
· Bladedancer: Flash Strike skill damage increased.
· Shaman and Druid: healing skills performance increased.
Fixes and changes:
· Friends names in the chat is now displayed in green text.
· Teleportation usability improved.
· Traders in the cities can now be found in one place.
· Creatures on starting locations became non-aggressive.
· All creatures in the game got increased health.
· Fixed bug with random occasional selection of higher-level opponents in the Arena.
· By pressing the skill and potions on the Panel at the same time no longer crashes game client.
· In stores of factional islands appeared cheap weapons that beginners might accidentally break or sell.
· Fixed a bug with the complete disappearance of a character when entering stealth.
· Fixed bug of teleportation with incomplete health.
· If you cancel a quest or if the quest is not available on the server, item referring to the quest is no longer remains in the bag.
· Fixed auto completion of several quest types after server restart.
· Fixed bug with displaying high Arena rating.
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Arena is now working.
· Fixed a crash when using the skills of "Earthquake" and "Trap" on the border between locations.
· Fixed a crash when deleting a hero.
· Daily quests to relics is now working.
· "Repair all items" button in the repair window added.
· Character, trapped at the border location, could move to another location.
· Quest "Falled things aren't lost" fixed - all items are on their places.
· Quest "Lauthing Pumpkins" fixed - number of items now correct.
· Cosmetic fixes.
What's New in 1.9.0:
· Arena (beta). Prove your courage and earn ranking in team battles!
· A new skill. Each class receives a unique skill.
· Changing the scoring system of skills. Now you get a new skill point every two levels plus an additional each ten.
· Weapons for Crimson Corundum. It is accessible from any buyer of the Free League in the Alliance. Now you have the chance to go to the Berengar Shadows with normal weapons (weapons cost from 250 to 500 Corundums).
· Notification of a bad connection. You will be notified in advance in case of bad quality of your connection before disconnecting from the server.
· Level of the players next to their name. In game settings you can choose to display the level of other players characters.
· Markers hints about available quests on the map. You will not lose a single quest - just look at the map and you will see all available quests in the public areas opened by you.
Fixes and improvements:
· Quest "Luck needs sacrifice" fixed.
· In skills descriptions added information about the cooldown time.
· Added a message informing you that was obtained from the Surprise Chest. When you open the Chest now it displays progress bar.
· A new set of equipment available, "Animated Armor" (all classes), which drops in the Hidden Sanctuary.
· Now it's possible to use the Hotkey bar at low resolutions.
· Miracle coins shown in the window of currencies.
· Redesigned the look and feel of Miracle Shop. Fixed delay when buying.
· "The Additional pocket" now consists of 10 pieces. In the Miracle Shop can now be bought the whole pack!
· Food is now formed into bundles of 10 pieces, instead of the last 5 pieces.
· On the trading areas on the Legion PvP mode works correctly.
· Many fixes and improvements.
What's New in 1.5.0:
· New skills. Each class receives a unique skill.
· Skill points. Distribute them to improve any skill that you see to fit the perfection.
· Quest progress save. When server is restarted during maintenance quests are no longer disappear!
· Luxury Shop. Equipment items for your faction which sold for Crimson Corundum currency, now can be bought in special shops in the Camp of Legion and Kamp-Riff. Appearance of all equipment sets shows special character models.
· Extra pocket. If you run out of space in the bag, now you can increase it.
· Scroll of teleportation. Now you can instantly move to any Respawn Statue you know, including between the islands.
· Barber set. You can change your hairstyle and hair color. Amaze your friends!
· A set of beginner, new costumes, a box of surprises. These and many other you will always find in our Miracle shop!
Fixes and improvements:
· Fixed bug with the inability to exclude a player from the party.
· Improved start zone for the Mountain Clans.
· "Roar" skill in the past made aggression to a harmless creatures.
· Animation of level-up is now visible to other players.
· Added notification about entering and exiting friends from the game.
· Automatic reconnect on communication loss with the server.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «AIGRIND»:
TibiaME TibiaME is the first massive multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) for mobile phones
Exult Symbian port of Exult - game engine for Ultima 7 BlackGate and SerpentIsle