Version: 0.4 Platforms: Series 60, Symbian OS Categories: Science & Education Upload Date: 12 Nov 10 Developer: V.Ganesh
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 26 Kb
Rating: 2.5/5 (Total votes: 11)
mobihf-Now it is possible to do an electronic structure calculation of small molecules on your mobile phone!
The script is mainly derived from PyQuante and quantumj. It expects input in a .inp file stored in your mobile phone. The format of this file is described with the following example:
2 - Number of atoms
h2 hf sto-3g - Title, level, basis
H 0.0 0.0 0.0 - atom symbol in Cartesian coordinates
H 1.0 0.0 0.0
- Supports HF single point energy calculation at minimal basis set (STO-3G)
- Other basis can be easily added by modifying the script
- Currently supports only: H, C, N and O
- And well most importantly it runs on your mobile!
- C++ extension for evaluation of 2E integral (derived from cints PyQuante package, and suitably modified for symbian).
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.