ScreenTaker – The screenshot with the name you assign to it will be saved in your images folder.
Features and instructions of ScreenTaker:
- After the program start you press the Hide button to switch the application to background. When you want to take the screenshot, press 'ABC + Menu key' to make it
- Program allows you to define an image name after taking the screenshot
- Taken images are saved directly in your Images folder, that allows you to view taken screenshots and send them by MMS, Infrared or Bluetooth later with standard 'Images' application
- All the images are saved in jpeg format, so these highly compressed images won't take much space on your device. Also you can send and view them on your PC without converting
- Program uses only 16Kb of disk space, or 6Kb when compressed with SmartCompress application!