Bubbles is a fun and efficient way to take a shortcut to timely or useful things on your mobile phone. Bubbles appears when you press the "Apps" key while your device is in sleep mode (instead of the black screen with clock and unlock button). Simply grab a bubble and drag it to one of the available drop points to initiate the corresponding action.
Currently there are bubbles available for the following actions:
· Unlock the phone
· View new messages
· View/Respond to missed calls
· Control the music player
· Control the FM radio
· Change profile (profile timing also supported)
· Call/Message your three best friends
· Activate the backlight to use as a flashlight
· Show your current location using Ovi Maps
· Change the background of the Bubbles screen
· Display when battery needs charging
· Display statistics about bubble speed and distance (just for fun)
Bubbles can also be used to pass the time by "throwing" bubbles and watching them bounce back and forth around the screen.
What's New in This Release:
· Smart installer support with official Qt version.
· Settings dialog to activate/deactivate bubbles.
· Bubble view can be deactivated with menu/power key press to return screensaver immediately.
· Reduced timeout to bring secondary drop points visible.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Nokia Maps 3 See your location on the map, explore places around you - or anywhere in the world - and share them
Nokia Maps 2 Nokia Maps puts free downloadable maps and routing from A to B in your hands. With free maps for more than 150 countries, and with 15 million points of interest pre-loaded, you can plan your route street by street, city to city