Swype provides a faster and easier way to input text on any screen. With one continuous finger or stylus motion across the screen keyboard, the patented technology enables users to input words faster and easier than other data input methods - at over 40 words per minute.
Swype has worked closely with Nokia to bring you the best text input experience on your S60 5th Edition handset. Swype plugs directly into the Symbian input method to ensure seamless integration with every application on the device. Languages
Swype excels in language support, allowing users to Swype in many different languages. Swype Beta for Symbian includes support for English US, Spanish, Canadian French, and Brazilian Portuguese.
Once the initial package is installed, you can download and install additional languages. You still need to ensure that the main application is installed first, and that the phone's Writing Language fits with one of Swype's supported languages. Since Swype has its own language selection, it is recommended that you set the phone's Writing Language to English, then use Swype to change the language dictionary in use for writing.
· Standard QWERTY keyboard layout makes Swype easy to learn
· Use a stylus or finger – Swype’s amazing input path analyzer allows you to go fast and sloppy. Just make a reasonable effort to trace through the word and Swype will do the rest
· Double Tap Editing – Make a mistake? Double tap on a word to bring up a list of other possible matches.
· Auto Spelling Correction
· Automatic Help – Swype detects when you may be having trouble or might benefit from a particular feature and prompts you with helpful tips and instructions
· Instant access to Symbols, Numbers and Editing functions
· 65,000-word Learning Dictionary – Chances are the word you are typing is already in the Swype dictionary. If it isn’t, just tap it out once followed by a space and Swype will remember it for future use.
What's New in This Release:
· Complete overhaul to the install / uninstall experience. Install to C:, SD Card, Mass Memory, etc, without a problem. (We still recommend you install to C:)
· Critical Settings crash has been fixed
· Official Symbian Belle support
· Thai and Vietnamese language support
· Many small bug fixes
What's New in 2.0 beta:
· Portrait and split-screen support for devices with Symbian Anna
· Cutting-edge predictive tap auto-correction engine
· 30 downloadable language dictionaries
· Many incremental UX changes based on Nokia and Android Beta Labs feedback
· Hundreds of bug fixes.
What's New in 1.0.16481 beta:
· An awful lot of changes have been made to the application since the last update, not the least of which is better support for language downloads and language performance improvements. You'll also find the Copy and Paste now appear in the Settings menu as well as the Edit Layer, and a lot of bugs have been quashed.
What's New in 1.0.13923 beta:
· Several crashes have been resolved including those related to backspace
· Spanish keyboard properly displays national character
· Performance relating to auto-capitalization, auto-spacing and general application speed has been improved
· A new language selection dialog has been implemented to improve readability and UX
· Rotation no longer reverts Swype back to the default keyboard
· Application size has been reduced by 1.5mbs
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Swype Inc.»:
Jbak TaskMan The ultimate replacement for the in-built task manager. It also features shortcut launcher and application launcher. With loads of settings available, you can customize it as you like
Supported Operation Systems:
S60 5th Edition |
Comments on Swype:
Date: 9 Jan 14
Date: 30 Aug 13
Date: 14 Aug 13
saeed el gharabawy:
Date: 13 May 13
saeed el gharabawy:
does it work for nokia 5228
Date: 11 May 13
it is latest
Date: 5 May 13
Date: 1 Jan 13
Date: 11 Dec 12
Date: 3 Dec 12
Date: 18 Oct 12
Date: 7 Jul 12
download:Sofewere symbian Belle forNokiaC7-00 Thailand.
Date: 4 Jul 12
for how has an error installing swype go to betalabs.nokia.com/apps/swype-for-symbian-2-0/download_and_installation?all=1 and download it then go to applications > Swype you'll found an option (Swype input ) turn it on then reboot your phone ,,,,,, and enjoy swyping
Date: 15 Jun 12
i love swype
Date: 28 Feb 12
Date: 7 Feb 12
Date: 23 Sep 11
Date: 4 Sep 11
Date: 26 Aug 11
Date: 3 Aug 11
I have installed it but nothing is happend, i dont know how to turn it on :(
Date: 9 Jun 11
this is a great label for your vivaz thanks
Date: 25 Mar 11
Date: 9 Feb 11
Date: 16 Dec 10
i cant install it on my se satio , it shows me an error "this can only installed on a nokia phone " please help
Date: 22 Oct 10
Symbian Freeware - Free Software Downloads, Apps, Games, Freeware, Themes, SIS for Symbian S60 v3 v5 phones and Anna, Belle