St3d (UIQ2) - Stereograms are those strange patterned images, where you don't see anything interesting, until you look behind the image. Then the image will be out of focus, hence you will see two images. The image has a repetitive pattern. When these patterns overlap (from the two images) you will see them clearly. The secret of the stereograms is that the pattern has a varying period: when the period is shorter, you have to look closer, when it's longer, you have to look further. This makes your eye (or brain) think that the image is closer or further from you. If you have problems seeing stereograms, don't worry: many people has, just keep trying.
At the bottom there is the toolbar. You can select a button with the arrow keys, jogdial up/down or the stylus. They meaning are:
* stro - toggle between normal and stereogram rendering
* rot - toggle rotation of 3d object
* paus - pause the application
* patt - change noise-pattern generation (black and white, grey, color)
* mdl - cycle through the built in 3d model lists
* brws - browse the phone for other models
* exit - exits the application
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Space Software Studio»:
ClockSS Clock screensaver with different clock types
The Open Screen Capture The Open Screen Capture is a free screen capture utility for UIQ 3 phones, currently in beta stage