Version: 1.3 beta 1 Platforms: Symbian OS, UIQ Categories: Internet & Communications Upload Date: 26 Nov 10 Developer: Patras Vlad
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 940 Kb
Rating: 2.2/5 (Total votes: 11)
V.R.C.C. (Video Remote Computer Camera) is a freeware system that enables your Symbian phone to be used as a Webcam and lets you control the smartphone from the PC.
The system is comprised of two applications, one for the smartphone and one for the PC that communicate using a protocol over a variety of data transmission methods. Currently the only phones with UIQ3 interface are supported, however you can click here to vote for features including support for other Symbian platforms.
· Broadcast video in real time from your smartphone to a PC
· View the screen and control the smartphone from a PC. Easily navigate the menu, write messages, see who is calling without reaching the phone
· Data can be transmitted using Bluetooth or any Internet and Networking technology of the smartphone like WiFi, CSD, GPRS, 3G etc.
· Broadcast to friends using HTTP Web Camera.
· Create you own Web camera by using any FTP-enabled host to relay you images with FTP Uploader
· Control exposure of the camera for day/night mode, initiate autofocus in normal/macro mode, enable/disable flash
· Control compression of images balancing quality with bandwidth/frame rate
· Adjust broadcast quality balancing less errors/real time or force a throughput limit
· Use most of the camera's capture modes defined by resolution and video/sequential photographs
· Broadcast what you can see to other PC's over the Internet
· Record the broadcast, either to view the separate frames or to create a video clip
· Display a viewfinder on the phone if you can not see the PC monitor
· Fast or bicubic resize of player screen to compensate capture size
· Free and open source
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Patras Vlad»: