Version: 1.01 Platforms: Symbian OS, UIQ Categories: Games Upload Date: 25 Jul 11 Developer: Mobile Stream
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 811 Kb
Rating: 1.0/5 (Total votes: 3)
Mobile Jigsaw is a famous jigsaw puzzle game. Now you can generate as many your own puzzles as you like, using not only classic and curly shapes, but also fancy figures. This is the first jigsaw puzzle tuned for VGA screens.
· 8 preset images
· ability to load your own bmp, jpeg pictures and create new jigsaws - unlimited supply of puzzles from your own pictures and photographs
· smart graphics (fullscreen on Hi-Res devices) and nice sound
· various levels of difficulty
· classic, curly and free-formed fancy shapes (e.g. woman's face or dolphin)
· ability to minimize/restore the current game
· autosave the current puzzle on exiting the game
· adjustable background color
· customizable controls and customizable screen orientation
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Mobile Stream»:
SudoX UIQ3 A freeware SuDoku and Kakuro program for Symbian UIQ 3 mobile phones
Happy Lines Happy Lines is the new attractive puzzle with simple rules, intellectual tasks and capturing gameplay
SudoContest Play the coolest Sudokus on your mobile phone and win prizes