Version: 1.2 Platforms: Symbian OS, UIQ Categories: Internet & Communications Upload Date: 23 May 11 Developer: Anfy Mobile
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 231 Kb
Rating: 2.5/5 (Total votes: 13)
Anfy CallFilter (UIQ3) is a utility application realised under the concept "Simple Yet Efficient" for your Symbian devices. It allows you to hang-up any incoming calls from contacts selected as a filter rule in main application screen. Gives you a very convenient and quick access to block/unblock some phone number at runtime. This is convenient in situations when your BOSS is always on your head and you don't want to answer his call at certain moments during the day, it takes a few clicks and you are done blocking your BOSS calls. The logs screen maintains a list of rejected calls and allows placing a quick call or an sms to the rejected phone number. So this is what we call "Simple Yet Efficient".
The rules screen allowing users to add any contact or a phone number that shall be rejected automatically. As soon as a rule is added it is set as active, note the green light, later if you would like to allow incoming calls from this number tap the light and that particular rule would become inactive.
- Add Rule Adding a rule is simple. Select "more" -> "new" and you can add a contact from your phone book or you can add a phone number directly that shall be blocked.
- Edit Rule On the main screen you will find an Edit button, it will allow you to edit a selected rule. You can only edit one rule at a time.
- Activate/Deactivate Rule A rule when added is set as Active, to deactivate it you can tap the green button on the rule and the button shall become red hence its deactivated now.
- Delete Rule You may delete a single rule or a marked selection of rules from more-> Delete.
Rejected Call Logs
The logs screen of the application, it allows you to have a very quick look to the calls that were rejected by the Call Filter application with time stamps and the date.
- Call When a log item is selected you can place a call to that rejected contact quickly, probably it was your boss and now you realized that should get in touch to him : Press the call button on screen and you are done.
- Send Sms You may send an sms to any of the rejected numbers by selecting More-> Send Sms.
- Mark/Mark All This is convenient when you want to delete a selected set of log entries.
- Clear Log When you wanted to clear all the logged items, select More -> Clear Log and its neat.
- Zoom You may like to zoom the list to look a little bigger for a quick readability then use this zoom feature of your smart phone.
- Delete Allow you to delete a selected log entry.
· Blocks unwanted calls
· Allows block/unblock calls on the go ..
· Maintains a log of rejected calls .. and allows to send an sms or make a call to the rejected caller immediately !
What's New in This Release:
· Added intelligent reject feature. When CallFilter is running in background and user will reject a call, it prompts if the call shall be blocked for a specific interval in next moments!!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Anfy Mobile»: