JVending is a P2P (JXTA) mobile content provisioning system that implements most of the J2EE Client Provisioning Specification (JSR-124).
JVending provides catalog management, device detection, Web/WAP based browsing and peer searches.
What's New in This Release:
· Delivery events from the device are persisted in the database.
· Can configure framework to detect network id and user id from the HTTP header.
· Added a WURFL repository to the header to allow the application deveopler to query device capabilities.
· A WURFL converter converts a WURFL file to a JSR-124 device file.
· Updated dependencies to j2se-registry 1.2
· Fixed a bug in the stocking handler that prevented PAR files from being sucessfully loaded when using special handlers.
· Updated Documentation