AiO Torch - An All-In-One Torch / StrobeLight application.
The ScreenTorch utility works by displaying a white background in fullscreen mode whilst leaving the backlight on. You can use it as a torch or simply to keep the screen bright and well-lit even if you are not pressing any buttons. It can easily be turned off anytime by pressing the right softkey.
StrobeLight Pro, as previously described here, utilizes the camera hardware to produce regular (albeit not permanent) flashes of light (using the LED) every 5-6 seconds.
Important: Please use this script entirely at your own risk. While LEDs have a remarkable service life, they do tend to get hot and adequate heat-sinking is essential. So remember not to close the camera lens cover immediately after extended use
Note that you need to have Python installed on your phone first. In case you're not familiar with that, follow the steps given below in the order listed:
* Install the Python for S60 interpreter application on your phone
* Install the script shell
* Install the Miso Module for Python (included in the package)
* Send any of the included python scripts (*.py) to e:/Python
* Next, run Python from the Menu and select the script you want to run.
For a quick startup, I'd recommend you to keep Python in the list of Active Standby apps available on your device for quick retrieval. In order to do that, go to Tools > Settings > Phone > Standby Mode > Active Standby Apps from the Menu and make the necessary changes.
What's New in This Release:
· Completely re-developed User Interface
· About 30% Brighter Light Output via LED
· Introduction of a Novel ScreenTorch utility
· Compatibility with ALL S60 3rd Edition Devices (N73, N80, N95 and more)