Best Screen Snap-Capture screenshots on your smartphone and save them to a file or send them to friends or to your desktop computer.
- You can define your own hotkey to make a screenshot.
- After the application makes a screenshot you hear camera click sound to notify you.
- You can save screenshots as true colour BMP, 256 colour BMP, and JPG. For JPG you can select the image quality (the worser quality the smaller the file size).
- Action: you can select action to be performed after taking screenshot. Save the image to disk or immediately send it via Bluetooth, Infrared, multimedia message or email.
- You don't have to type the file name each time you take a screenshot, you can specify the base file name of the screenshot image files. application will automatically append a unique number to the base filename. E.g. src000001.jpg, src000002.jpg, src000003.jpg etc.
- Taken images are saved directly to your Images folder. That allows you to browse, view and delete taken screen shots with a built-in picture viewer application.
- The application allows you to select a folder in Images section where your screenshots will appear in order to differentiate your screenshots from other images like your camera photos, etc
- You can configure screenshots to be stored on the internal phone disk or on the memory card.
- Best ScreenSnap is FREE! You can download and use it absolutely free of charge. No spyware and adware inside.