Best Screen Snap for Symbian S60 5th Edition - you can capture screenshots on your mobile phone. To make a screenshot you just need to press the defined key combination while Best ScreenSnap works in background.
"Best Screen Snap (S60 5th Edition)":
· You can define your own hotkey to make a screenshot.
· After the application makes a screenshot you hear camera click sound to notify you.
· You can save screenshots as true colour BMP, 256 colour BMP, and JPG. For JPG you can select the image quality (the worse the quality the smaller the file size).
· Action: you can select action to be performed after taking screenshot. Save the image to disk or immediately send it via Bluetooth, Infrared, multimedia message or email.
· You don't have to type the file name each time you take a screenshot, you can specify the base file name of the screenshot image files. application will automatically append a unique number to the base filename. E.g. src000001.jpg, src000002.jpg, src000003.jpg etc.
· Taken images are saved directly to your Images folder. That allows you to browse, view and delete taken screen shots with a built-in picture viewer application.
· The application allows you to select a folder in Images section where your screenshots will appear in order to differentiate your screenshots from other images like your camera photos, etc
· You can configure screenshots to be stored on the internal phone disk or on the memory card.
· Best ScreenSnap is FREE! You can download and use it absolutely free of charge. No spyware and adware inside.
What's New in This Release:
A command to take a screenshot from the menu is added (to work with delay option)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «SmartphoneWare»: