Guardian Free Edition is an advanced anti-theft software for mobile phones.
· SIM changed notification through invisible SMS
· Optimized for low memory and battery consumption
· More features like: localization and tracking of the phone using GPS and Cell-ID, data protection, phonebook contacts retrieval, and more in the Gold and Platinum versions What's New in This Release:
· The new Nokia 5800 Touch (5th Edition) is now fully supported by Guardian!
· The new command *WLanInfo* has been introduced to gain information about available wlan networks.
· You can now delete all the agenda entries
· You can now delete all the emails
· You can now delete the call history
· Added support for Backup and Restore through Nokia PC Suite.
· Better handing of failed sms sent.
· Optimized the sms containing unicode characters.
· Improved the usage of the available space of each sms.
· Now available in Italian, Spanish, French, German, Serbian.
· Other general improvements.
· The hour of the sms sent by the *Forward* command, sometimes was wrong.
· The remote command *Commands* now sends correctly the list of the available commands.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Guardian-Mobile»:
Theft (Free Version)1.0 Theft is a program for Nokia Series 60 mobile phones that works as a safe protection from being lost or stolen
AlertMe AlertMe is a mobile Python application to protect your phone from thieves
Otran Mini Otran the Spy is a theft safety mechanism helping smartphone users in tracking the present user of the device
MerrySpy MerrySpy is a spy software used to control and monitor S60 mobile phones silently
TouchPointSL Remote control application for your GSM security systems and remotely controlled GSM devices
GalleryLocker Want to secure all your photos, music & videos, so that no one else can view them? Most efficient way of locking Gallery of your phone
Lock Message Are you worried about your private messages being seen by others?