Version: Beta2 Platforms: Series 60, Symbian OS Categories: System Utilities Upload Date: 12 Oct 10 Developer:
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 31 Kb
Rating: 3.2/5 (Total votes: 27)
HandWaveis a touchless interface for S60 3rd Editon. It use your front camera to control your S60 by Hand-Waving.
THIS APP IS UNSIGNED AND MUST BE SIGNED BEFORE USE!
Press Back to launch HandWave. Then Hand Wave from left to right, or right to left, to simulate left or right keypress. Use the viewfinder and check the ambient light for best results. This beta work well on portrait orientation.
HandWave will use the main camera if your phone doesn’t have a front camera.
* Hide/Show viewfinder: Hide or Show the viewfinder.
* Hide/Show rectangles: Hide or Show detection rectangles on the viewfinder. These indicators will light on when a movement is detected. (the viewfinder need to be activated)
* Set sensibility: Set the best sensibility according to your conditions (like light or dark environment, background color, skin color…)
* Set zoom factor: Use the zoom to use HandWave far from you phone.
New Beta 2
* Better compatibility: Will work on almost all S60 phones (3rd, 3rd FP1, 3rd FP2, 5th edition…). Work also on phones without front camera.
* Improved algorithm for the handwave detection.
* Viewfinder can be removed.
* Will work now on landscape orientation but with bugs (viewfinder not rotated, inverted controls on some phones…)
* Sensibility settings merged into one setting, with slider.
* Zoom setting added
* French and romanian language added (if you want to translate the app in your language please contact samir on skype)
* Icon changed: Now it will be visible on dark or light color theme
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
TouchPointSL Remote control application for your GSM security systems and remotely controlled GSM devices
Own Voice Tired of the same old “Turn left” on your Ovi Maps Drive Navigation? With Own Voice for Ovi Maps you can create and share your own drive guidance instructions with your friends and loved ones