iDesk is a small but extremely powerful application that allows you to organize all your files, folders and URLs in an easy folder structure for quick access.
iDesk also provides customizable hotkeys for every internal function, application, file or folder, and contains a built-in task manager, task switcher, password manager (passwords are encrypted using the RC4 encryption algorithm) and note taker, making it the ideal all round tool to get the most out of your Communicator.
What's New in This Release:
· Uninstall now deletes all iDesk created files without prompting to prevent the "Problem removing iDesk - Unknown error" message during uninstall.
· Backup/Restore configuration menu-items added to backup the complete configuration before uninstallation and restore it after a reinstallation (see instructions in INSTALL.TXT)
· Added Notes database for quicker loading of the Notes overview dialog (the database is automatically created from the existing notes) Collaboration with Mobile Search *:
· Changed notes format. All existing notes are automatically converted to the new format.
· Mobile Search can now search in iDesk notes
· Mobile Search can also open the found notes directly in iDesk. Bugs fixed:
· !!! Desk and My Own keys work again for assigning hotkey definitions. Even the default behaviour (bring up the Desk application) now works again.
· iDesk now exits without prompting when requested by the system (e.g. before a backup)
· If the header was not shown, the title was also never updated. This has been fixed.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Arjen Broeze»: