Version: 0.9 Platforms: Series 60, Series 80, Series 90, Symbian OS, UIQ Categories: System Utilities Upload Date: 19 Jul 10 Developer: Asier Arranz
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 2443 Kb
Rating: 3.2/5 (Total votes: 17)
PyNoki-is a software that allows to interact with a mobile phone remotely, getting images, environmental sound, actual movement factor and localization, allowing the server to act on the phone when given conditions are detected, by synthetizing voice, making automated calls from the terminal and sending text messages composed by the server.
This allows us to use this application with use cases like these:
- Control of mobility in elderly people (Check they are performing exercises / walks at certain times)
- Monitoring through environmental noise and images, and reaction to changes (SMS, call, ...)
- Reminder to do exercise if there have not been noticeable movements
- Monitoring of the terminal when entering a specific area
- Measuring the activity of the user of the terminal throughout the day
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
HandWave HandWave Beta2 is a touchless interface for S60 3rd Editon
Own Voice Tired of the same old “Turn left” on your Ovi Maps Drive Navigation? With Own Voice for Ovi Maps you can create and share your own drive guidance instructions with your friends and loved ones
mobiPad Using mobiPad, you can control your entire mobile phone with the game controller of the Nintendo Wii