FallyMeteris a free useless utility to measure the distance of a storm or the height of a precipice.
How to measure the distance of a storm
* Press the start/stop button when you see the lightning
* Press the start/stop button when you hear the thunder
* Read the distance on the display
How to measure the height of a precipice
* Throw a little stone of about 1/2 inch (1 cm) diameter and press the start/stop button
* Press the start/stop button when the stone hits the ground
* Read the height on the display
To switch from meters to feet or yards touch the measure unit.
WARNING!! the measurements are approximate and must be used as such.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.