WMouseXP Bluetooth Presenter Remote Control - S60 3rd, 2nd Ed phones wirelessly Change Powerpoint Presentation slides, Move Mouse cursor and Control the Media Player.
NEW! Added "Custom Commands" option in V2.2!
- Change Powerpoint Presentation Slides wirelessly from your phone!
- Control Windows Media Player's movie/music + volume wirelessly from your phone while you relax on your bed/sofa!
Get that by using WMouseXP - Bluetooth Wireless Presenter Mouse + Media Player Remote Control Software. For Nokia/S60/Java Phones!
(This is the FREE Mobile Side, use together with WMouseXP PC Side - Free 3-minute-sessions Demo, 9$ Full Version - from ClearEvo.com)
Uniquely easy to setup, uniquely easy to use, uniqely smooth mouse movement, uniqely integrated powerful functions. Simple, stable and straightforward.
YOUR Increased Impressiveness + Productivity + Enjoyment!
- Now technically supports most available Bluetooth hardware (dongles/integrated/etc) running on BlueSoleil, Broadcom/WIDCOMM or Microsoft (driver) Stacks!
- Features a new smoother mouse movement engine with customizable speed and acceleration! Also supports Nokia E61 QWERTY keypad commands without pressing the "blue key".
-Uniquely easy to setup, uniquely easy to use, uniqely smooth mouse movement, uniqely powerful functions. Simple, stable and straightforward.
-Joystick Mouse control is intuitive. Numpad function mappings are easy to remember, touch & feel without looking at your phone.
With WMouseXP, you can use your phone's Joystick as your wireless mouse, use your phone's numpads as a media player remote control (like a stereo remote) and a powerpoint presentation remote control - all wirelessly via Bluetooth, using your phone.
How to Setup & Use?
1. Install this mobile side (a ".jar" file) to your phone using Nokia PC Suite or send it to your phone via Bluetooth.
2. If there's no Bluetooth hardware on your PC/Notebook, get a USB Bluetooth Dongle. Make sure your Bluetooth is plugged-in & ready.
Note: WMouseXP is compatible with Bluetooth hardware that works on BlueSoleil, Microsoft or Broadcom/WIDCOMM Blueooth Stacks/Drivers (ask your computer store about that). WMouseXP does NOT work on Toshiba Bluetooth drivers/stacks. Tested on: D-Link DBT-122, Billionton V2.0 + EDR Bluetooth USB Adapter.
3. Download WMouseXP PC-Side from www.ClearEvo.com and install it on your PC.
4. Run/Start the mobile side (On S60 phones, you MUST press the (left) softkey for "Yes" explicitly - because pressing the Joystick "in" would result in a default "No") until it shows "Awaiting PC Side".
5. Run/Start the PC-Side (the WMouseXP icon on your Desktop) and press "Connect". Wait until the PC side automatically finds the mobile side on your phone, it would then connect and minimize itself - showing the "Wireless Control Active..." balloon.
DONE! Try move your phone's joystick and see the magic on your PC!
Try opening a Powerpoint Presentation. Press the phone's "3" numpad to start the presentation. Press/click the phone's joystick "in" to move a (powerpoint) presentation to the next step and press the "2" numpad to go to the previous step.
"S60 Phone: 2nd or 3rd Edition" + Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista + Bluetooth Hardware (Dongle/Integrated/etc.) on BlueSoleil or Microsoft or Broadcom/WIDCOMM Blueooth Stacks.
Is it compatible with my mobile phone?
Try this FREE Mobile Side to know this.
WMouseXP - Easy to setup, easy to use, uniquely integrated & powerful.